Careers at ADC
Architectural Design & Construction, Inc. (ADC) is an award-winning, residential Design-Build firm on Maui. We specialize in high-end residential design and renovations. Our design firm, Nishikawa Architects, Inc. also works on commercial, institutional, sustainable design and provides planning services.
ADC is looking for motivated, team-oriented employees for long-term growth opportunities. Passion for residential architecture and design excellence is a requirement.
Position: PROJECT DESIGNER
At ADC, developing our employees for licensure and further professional development is a key component of our firm. Project Designers will have the opportunity to work in the complete design and construction process on residential, light commercial, and institutional projects.
- Develops conceptual designs from sketching and ArchiCAD models
- Contributes to design charrettes with team
- Works with Project Architects to complete construction documents and specifications
- Estimating for Design-Build projects
- Assists with Construction Administration and job site visits
- Communicates with clients and Project management coordination
- Professional architectural experience (1+ years preferred)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture
- Strong design sense and freehand sketching ability
- Strong work ethic with ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of construction documents and building technology
- Confidence with using ArchiCAD / modeling software
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective writing and verbal communications
- Willingness to learn and accept challenges
Commensurate with experience.
Submit resume and portfolio via email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.